Friday, February 8, 2008

Beef Tacos

I got this recipe from a friend and they are to die for! We made them this weekend and they are now a favorite at our house. They're also super easy to make and it has awesome flavor.

Beef Tacos

1 beef roast
1 onion
(2) 4oz cans diced green chilies
2 beef bouillion cubes
1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 cup salsa

Cook on high for 5-6 hours in crock pot--adding all the ingredients but salsa. Take beef out of crockpot and shred. Reserve the liquid. Add enough liquid and the salsa for desired juiciness. Serve on tortillas with beans, lettuce, and any other things you like on tacos.

**You can also do this with a leftover roast (especially if you have a large portion of it left). I just put the lefover roast in the crockpot and follow all the directions and you can't even tell a difference.

Marisa F.
Columbus, OH

2 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

Marisa! So fun to see you on here. Those beef tacos look awesome!! I love shredded beef in my Mexican food. And anything with pumpkin...so good. Thanks for sharing! :)

Marisa said...

Thanks for sharing the blog with me, Jess! I am loving all the recipes on here. It's such a great idea to let anyone contribute. I'm excited to try the recipes.