Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cranberry Salad

1 bag whole cranberries
1 regular sized bag mini marshmallows
1/2 cup sugar
1 pint whipping cream
1 apple
4 cups grapes (I slice them in half to make them easier to eat)
1/2 cup pecans

Grind up the cranberries in a food processor or blender. Mix in sugar
(can use less or more if you want) and marshmallows. Refrigerate
overnight. Mix in grapes, one apple chopped into bite-sized pieces,
and pecans. Whip up the whipping cream and mix it in (do not need to
sweeten the cream, the marshmallows and sugar sweeten the salad).

From my ward Thanksgiving preview night (Camlia Hales). I use the same recipe but without the grapes, apples, and pecans, but in place I put pineapple. It is delicious so I am sure it is great with those things too.

April White

No comments: