Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Addictive Sticky Popcorn

I'm warning you. Don't make this unless you want to eat it a lot, because...you will.

Popped popcorn (I put 1/2 Cup of kernels in my air popper and it makes a pretty big bowl, but you can use more or less depending on how gooey you like it.)

1 stick butter

1 cup brown sugar.

20 big marshmallows

Melt the butter in a medium/big-ish sized bowl in the microwave. Stir in the brown sugar and throw the marshmallows on top. Stick it back in the microwave and nuke for about 1 1/2 minutes, or until the marshmallows are big and puffy. (At this point you'll know if your bowl was really medium/big-ish or actually small-ish.) Stir it all together and pour over the popcorn. Mix it up, throw in a good chick flick, and stuff yourself silly.

Holly
Bountiful, Utah

3 comments:

Hot Out of the Oven said...

OOPS! I forgot to remind you to sort out the granny kernels so they don't break your teeth.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was really from me.

April said...

This looks divine. I just heard about a popcorn recipe with Marshmellows in it. It was totally a new idea. I am excited to try it.